- Demonstrate abilities in understanding and applying end-end ML
life-cycle and how to apply it in different specializations.
- Demonstrate understanding for the different ML algorithms and
when to use each of them.
- Be equipped with the needed technologies, tools and platforms that
enable him to design, develop, train, evaluate and deploy the
required AI solutions.
- Work on different case studies in areas like Healthcare, education,
translation … etc. applying the proper AI techniques and practicing
them on the available ML platforms.
- Be able to determine and configure the needed infrastructures and
the deployment environment.
- Explore the complexities of introducing AI solutions in a human
context, from a conceptual and ethical perspective as well as from an
To be able to enroll in this track you need to meet the following prerequisites:
- B.Sc of Computer Science, Communication Engineering or Computer Engineering.
- Experience in programming languages (i.e. Java or Python)
- Understanding of Calculus, Linear Algebra and Statistics.
- Fluency in English
Why to enroll in this program?
- Certified ITI certificate powered by EPITA
- All instructors are trained and certified by EPITA
- Professional experience with industrial experts
- Access to Hardware, etc
STARTS ON TBD
DURATION 9 Months